Your privacy is important to YUDOGLOBAL, LTD ("YUDOGLOBAL"). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that YUDOGLOBAL collects, and the ways in which YUDOGLOBAL uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
YUDOGLOBAL may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including cookies, IP address and page views);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website, including e-mail address;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services or for the newsletter including e-mail address; and
- Any other information that you send to YUDOGLOBAL, including resumes and business plans (SEE BELOW).
Using personal information
YUDOGLOBAL may use your personal information to:
- administer this website and analyse site traffic;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services, including the newsletter; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where YUDOGLOBAL discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, YUDOGLOBAL may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
A Note About the Submission of Business Materials
This statement applies to certain information YUDOGLOBAL may collect but does not apply to documents voluntarily submitted to YUDOGLOBAL via its website or electronically (i.e. e-mail). YUDOGLOBAL may share and use for its own business purposes information that you submit in this manner. You should not expect that these documents will be kept confidential and have no expectation of privacy with respect to any such document submitted electronically. If you do not agree or desire these materials to be kept confidential DO NOT SUBMIT THEM WITHOUT CONTACTING YUDOGLOBAL IN ADVANCE.
Securing your data
YUDOGLOBAL will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
YUDOGLOBAL will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website may contain links to other websites.
YUDOGLOBAL is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email, or
- by post to, YuDoGlobal Ltd, Kemp House, 152 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX